Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WWW - week 9

Sadly I didn't lose but thankfully I didn't gain either! I thought for sure after my bad behavior at the fair I would have gained 10 pounds but I didn't. So, I am finally going to stop eating BADLY and start eating GOODLY! (side note: I'm surprised it didn't tell me goodly was spelled wrong. I didn't know it was a word!)

I have made the decision that every day for breakfast I will eat oatmeal (I already do anyway but thought I would share that bit of info with you) and eat a salad with chopped up lunch meat and low-fat string cheese for lunch. That way, most of my calorie consumption will be from the dinners I make.

Seeing that I have a hard time cooking completely healthy all the time. Add in the fear of my husband leaving me if all I make for dinner is grilled chicken with veggies every night. You get a woman that needs to make a steak with some mac n' cheese every now and then!

Oh yes, I almost forgot, for those of you who did not read last weeks post (shame on you!) that puts my weight and a whopping 162. My goal is to make it to at least 150 before I get pregnant again (now to February) but would LOVE to get to 140-145 if I can.

Thank you all for your support. You have not idea how much I love you all.

No comments: