Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WWW- week 11

Well, this has been fun while it lasted but I will NOT be telling you my weight anymore.

You see, over the next 9 months (actually 10, I'm not sure why they lie) I will be GAINING weight not losing.

Yes, your conclusion to the above sentance is correct.

I AM PREGNANT!!!!

We weren't going to start trying for another 3 months but I guess God was ready for us to venture down this road a few months earlier than expected!

Please just keep this pregnancy and the health of the baby in your prayers. And if you feel compelled, also pray that the Lord bless us with another baby girl  :-) 

I love you all for the support that you have given over the last 3 months. I am going to try to keep my weight gain to a MINIMUM with this one. Especially since I didn't make it back down to my pre-pregnancy weight before getting pregnant. Oh well, healthy eating and lots of exercise should do the trick!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Yay for baby!!!