Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Carmichael's Pumpkin Patch

This year's trip to Carmichael's was the BEST! We finally got to take one of our babies to the pumpkin patch. Though Rowynn had no clue what it was, it was pretty special for Rusty and I.
Of course no parent can go to the pumpkin patch without taking a gazillion pictures and I am definitely not the exception!! Be prepared for MANY pictures!!


 He sure does love his daddy!
Maybe when I learn photoshop, I can edit out the rash on Rowynn's face! Poor guy.
 I loved the vibrant colors of these pumpkins. The array of different pumpkins, gourds and squash were really neat. If I would have been up to standing in line I may have brought a few home.

 Relaxing in the pumpkins!
 Grandpa and Grandma Patty
 So much fun!

 Our happy little family
 I love this face! That is Rowynn's fit face and it is the cutest thing on earth!
 Rowynn is an animal lover just like his mama...
 he likes to giggle at them and try to touch them.
 He was super happy to get to look at these cute little goats....
and he finally got his fingers on it!

I'm excited for next years trip! There is not telling what will be in store for us. Rowynn will get to ride the pony's and go through the mazes and feed the animals! He brings so much joy to our lives and we count our blessings every day.

No comments: