Monday, October 18, 2010

Super Sunday II

We thought we would be spending the weekend going to the corn maze and pumpkin patch but after the HORRIFIC day we had on Friday (plus the yucky looking red spots) we decided that having Rowynn out in public would just make people wonder if we were bad parents!

Instead of going out and about, we let Rowynn have a very normal, relaxing day at the house Saturday. He was so relaxed in fact that he pulled up on his "piano" FIVE TIMES while daddy was watching a football game and mommy was napping.

So, once again Rowynn stood up and I missed it.

Thankfully Rusty had it on video so I was able to see when I got up. The next morning though, this happened...
Yup... that is my little Rowynn, STANDING! He now likes to use his toys, cabinets and us as a means to get those legs straightened out. LOVE IT!
We decided church was out of the question since he has a viral rash that can be spread to other babies but we still headed out for Rusty's flag football game. I enjoy going so that Rowynn can have some time with his grandpa and grandma Patty. Plus, it is pretty neat to get to watch Rusty play a little football, seeing we didn't date in high school. Actually, we weren't even in the same state.

Grandpa asked if he could give him a little bit of a dum-dum and I decided it couldn't be any worse than the ice cream, yogurt, pizza, chili and who knows what else!
I think grandpa was a little surprised since I had a strict "no sugar" rule with Abigayl.

The best part about Sunday was the date to a movie with Rusty. I hadn't been to a movie in AGES! I can't even tell you the last movie I went to. Wait, the last movie was Twilight Saga: Eclipse. That was a while ago!! Plus, it wasn't a date with my hubby.

2 comments:

carrie b. said...

Hey Woman, it has been forever! i tried to email you, have been getting a lot of spam from your addy. Loved catching up with you on your blog, so sorry to hear about R's fall, but thankful to hear he is okay! miss talking to you!

love-carrie

carrie b. said...

Hey Woman, it has been forever! i tried to email you, have been getting a lot of spam from your addy. Loved catching up with you on your blog, so sorry to hear about R's fall, but thankful to hear he is okay! miss talking to you!

love-carrie