Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cutie Patootie!

 After Rowynn's bath yesterday, I couldn't help but to let him run crawl around in his birthday suit. I just love that bare bottom. I have to admit, Abigayl had a cuter tush than her brother! She had a bit of a bubble where Rowynn's tends to be slightly flatter.
 Anyhoo, I just wanted to share my son's absolute ADORABLENESS with the rest of the world. I believe at some point he will be a little irked at me but for now, I will love every minute of it!
 I don't know what it is about my shoes, I can only imagine that he likes the smell, but he loves to play with them. Sometimes he likes to chew on the strap. It's okay... calm down... I don't let him chew on the yucky sole!
I wish that dimples on the bottom were as cute on me as they are on him! And with that, have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments: