Monday, September 20, 2010

Fisher-Price House Party

As I have mentioned a few times on here, I was chosen by Fisher-Price and Houseparty.com to host a party featuring five toys from Fisher-Price.

Saturday I had over a few mommies with their fun kids/babies. The ages ranged from 7 months to 3 years old. I have to say, the toys were a big hit!
Ms. A enjoying the "learning kitchen"! She also liked riding on the "stride to ride dino".
Ms. K and Rowynn playing with "baby's first baseball" while Mr. K and Mr. R play with "spinnin' sounds speedway". That was a big hit with ALL of the kids!
It was really fun getting to see all the babies "play" together! Rowynn, Ms. K and Mr. S are all 7 months old.
Ms. K has GREAT taste in football teams ;-)
Isn't Mr. S such a cutie?!

Goodness. I just love this boy!
I just want to say a HUGE thanks to Fisher-Price for allowing me to try out these toys on all the wonderful kids. I also want to say thanks to Houseparty.com for allowing me to be a host to one of their amazing parties. I really enjoyed having a reason to get together with friends.

On a side note, Rowynn is officially a real crawler! I crawled from the living room into our sun room yesterday while I was on the phone! Then, today he crawled from the living room into the sun room while I was on the computer. I think it may be time for baby proofing. YIKES!

3 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Looks like the Fisher Price party was a lot of fun! I'm sad Bryce and I missed it.

kristen said...

Awwwww, love them!!! We had so much fun!