Friday, September 3, 2010

Cooper

Last night we had dinner with Rusty's cousin, Megan, and her man, Geoff. We met them at their house and they have a BIG mastiff, Cooper. Cooper has a love/fear relationship with the babies in his life! He stands as far back as possible and stretches his neck to sniff Rowynn.

When we returned to their house after dinner, Rowynn giggled every time he caught a glimpse of Cooper. It was the cutest and funniest thing and it went on for 15-20 minutes. If that kid could have crawled, I have a feeling he would have been chasing poor Cooper all over the house!

The best part was when Megan was holding Rowynn in her lap and Cooper stood behind Megan to sniff and lick the back of Rowynn's head!

A side story about Cooper and his love for my babies (maybe not just mine but I like to think so!), one day Megan watched Abigayl for us for a whole day. She said Cooper would stand at her pack-n-play, looking in, while she was sleeping or lay next to it like he was guarding her. Also, she walked in on him gnawing (gently) on her foot with Abigayl just looking at him. She wasn't scared or anything. No tears. Just staring and Cooper taking delight in her little tootsie!

If I could write the story correctly I would have you rolling on the floor. I love when she tells that story, it is one of my favorites.

No comments: