Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WWW- Week 3

All right.... here we go again. I know you all are absolutely fascinated each Wednesday to read about my weekly weigh ins. Sorry if it is worse than watching paint dry!

This morning I weighed in at 165. That puts me at a five pound loss since starting weight watchers. I really wish that I could lose more than a pound each week! Although, I didn't workout a full five days this week.

Rusty and I have started the Couch to 5K program and I will be running the Zoo Run in October. Wish me luck! I will need it. I really enjoy using the C25K app on Rusty's iPhone, it makes the run go by quickly and keeps you from having to check a timer constantly. If you have a smart phone, I highly suggest this app if you want to become a runner.

Well, I guess that is all for now! I will see you next week with, what I hope, will be a much larger loss!

1 comment:

CampbellsLove said...

Raychel! Yay! Also, the NIKE PLUS chip is a great option for someone with out a smart phone. It's great, just got mine ( I don't take my phone, I like my ipod) and we're doing the Zoo run. SO EXCITED for you. Once you get built up to your 30 minutes, you look back and wonder how you could have thought it was so hard to run for 60 seconds in the beginning. Stick to it!!!!!!!! It's so worth it!