Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WWW- Week 4

Has it been a week already?! Wow, time flies.

It seems that the weight loss is just going to be SLOW and (hopefully) steady. Once again I have lost one pound. My current weight is 164 (6 pound loss).

My goal is to get a better scale and then I can take a picture so you know I'm not lying. Though I wouldn't lie. Would I? Hmmm....

No, I won't lie.

I have started week 2 of the Couch to 5k program and I am really enjoying it. Hopefully the running program will aid in a swifter weight loss. I know it is healthy to lose 1-2 pounds a week but it is so daunting seeing I have 24 more pounds to go! That means I will be writing to you guys for another 24 weeks. Yikes! That might get boring... for both of us!

1 comment:

sandy said...

You are doing great...don't forget that your muscle weighs more than the fat you are losing!!