Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Garlic, Rosemary and Cheddar Bread...

This bread is a must try!! Absolutely YUMMY! Plus, it is so easy.

1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
1 1/2 C wheat flour
1 1/2 t baking soda
1 t salt
1/2 C 2% sharp cheddar cheese
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1-2 t rosemary (I used dried)
1 1/2 C 1% butter milk (I put 1 T + a little more than poured in enough non-fat milk to equal 1 1/2 C)

Mix together the flours, baking soda, salt, garlic, rosemary and cheese.

Add milk and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.

Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead until it comes together. Place dough on a silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet.

Bake 40 minutes at 375.

Told you it was easy! Now get in that kitchen and make some homemade bread for dinner!!

1 comment:

carrie said...

I love your hair, it is gorgeous! I've been thinking about you a lot lately, give me a call sometime and we'll chat, okay? if you don't remember my number email me and i'll send it to you again. miss ya, carrie