Friday, September 17, 2010

Red....

Yep, that's me! I decided to go red. I was tired of my drab hair and decided to liven it up with a bit of red.

After reading an article about hair trends on Yahoo!, which is how I make all of my decision (got ya!), I read about how to chose a red hair color to do at home. So, that night I loaded up my two boys and forced them to give an opinion. Seeing that one can't talk yet and the other doesn't have much of an opinion either way, I was forced to jump in feet first and go for it.

I decided on L'Oreal Superior Preference in color 6R light auburn. Yahoo! had said to pick a color that looks like a natural hair color on the box and I was really diggin' the girl's hair on the box.

So, there you have it. I am a red head like my husband and child. Maybe now people will tell me that Rowynn looks like me!

No comments: