Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank You

I just want to say "thank you" to everyone for helping me with a successful party last night. We have decided to wait until Friday to close out my party for those who still want to order. So, if you are wanting to get an order in before Friday, you can either do it through me or online (following the directions here).

Thank you again. I had a great time last night and it was because of all of you that we were able to laugh and have fun!

***Edit***
For anyone who tried placing an on-line order and had problems, I misspelled the URL. To order, go to:
www.pamperedchef.biz/nowyourecooking

Click "shop on-line" at the bottom, left of web page
Enter my name (Raychel) as the host
Click on my name when it shows up and follow the directions from there!

1 comment:

zum the mum said...

Hey Raychel! Found your blog today!!! So fun! I'm so glad to hear that this pregnancy is going well. We're all praying for you and can't WAIT to see that sweet new baby!