Thursday, August 27, 2009

16 Weeks!

Here I am, in all of my glory! I'm trying my hardest to keep the weight gain to a minimum. By the looks of things, it may not be going the way I want!!

I am just super happy that I am 16 weeks and doing well. We had our doctors appointment yesterday and heard the strong, healthy heartbeat. What a relief it is to hear the sweet sound. It actually brought me to tears. So far, everything is healthy and on course. Our next appointment is on September 24 and that is when we will find out what we are having!! YEAH!

I never worried about anything with Abigayl and I seem to be a little more so with this one. So, to hear that the heart is still going strong is very reassuring.

I do not experience much sickness anymore (thank goodness!) but, this pregnancy took it easy on me in the nausea department. I have high energy in the morning and then crash mid morning and late afternoon. I have not really experienced any cravings. So far... so good!

I will try to do better about posting belly pictures. I just didn't start in as pretty of a place as I did with Abigayl. Now that it is expanding, I will take one every 2-4 weeks. (Most likely every 4, when I have a doctors appointment)

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

you look absolutely beautiful!