Saturday, August 29, 2009

Caved!

I couldn't resist getting the baby a little something today! I know, I don't even know what it is yet. I was trying so hard to hold off but I came across these cute bibs and and adorable giraffe while browsing with Rusty at Target.

The giraffe winds up and plays Brahms lullaby while moving its head back and forth.... it is so cute! I had to get it because when I was a baby I had a wind up teddy bear that played the same lullaby.

Then there was this pack of bibs. They had both an "I love daddy" and and "I love mommy". I was sold as soon as I saw that!

2 comments:

AustinFamily said...

So cute!! And hey, I don't think you 'caved' you can buy some things that are for a girl or a boy... Super cute giraffe and bibs!

Have a great week!

CampbellsLove said...

I love them!