Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home Improvement

This weekend was FULL of home improvement projects. My project was to paint the white wicker furniture black while Rusty did some house painting, pond fixing, mowing, weed eating and drive way fixing. Needless to say, Rusty had it much harder than me!

We are on our way to new looking furniture

My sweet hubby took some pictures while I wasn't looking
Smile for the camera!
Before......



After!!
Before.....


After. And what an improvement. It is like having brand new furniture out there.
Our entry way. I am looking forward to being able to post the finished product. Soon, the front of our house will look like we have a brand new house!
We both worked super hard this weekend and I am so happy that we were able to accomplish as much as we did.

Next up on my to-do list is painting our white shutters black and hopefully Rusty will finish the entry soon so that we can have a completely new look for our house.

No comments: