Friday, August 14, 2009

Motivation: Found!

Well, after a few rough days (maybe weeks) I have finally found motivation to clean the house and get things done. I think that what really jump started everything is that I have started walking in the morning with my friend, Katie.

Katie and I started walking on Thursday and that afternoon I completed so many tasks around the house and I was even able to get some of the front porch painted. I have been feeling pretty good the last couple of days and I think being active has really helped. Not only is it great motivation to get things done at home but it will (hopefully) help keep my weight gain to a minimum!

Having a husband that is so great helps me a great deal. He is so reassuring and wonderful. I'm just blessed to have the friends and the family that I have to help support me when I'm down.

No comments: