Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pampered Chef

I am hosting a Pampered Chef party on Tuesday at 6:30pm for those of you who are interested in coming, and live near by, please feel free to come. Dinner (and dessert) will be served and Dawn does a drawing for those who bring a guest.

If you are unable to make it but still would like to order something, you can follow the directions below:
www.pamperedchef.biz/nowyourecooking
Click on "shop online" at the bottom
Under option 1, enter my name to search for me as the host
Then, follow the instructions from there!

I ordered a few of their gadgets at a party a month or so ago and absolutely love everything I have used so far!

On an absolutely different note, I have only gained one pound since I have been back from Alaska! I am so happy that my walks with Katie have helped me keep the weight gain to a minimum. I would prefer not to have to lose 45 lb. this time around!

Anyway, I hope to see those of you who can come on Tuesday.

No comments: