Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I just want to say a special happy father's day to my amazing, wonderful, loving, caring and handsome husband. He is the best husband and father I know.

We have had a year of many losses, but the one that hurt the most was losing Abigayl. He has been my shoulder to cry on and an absolute support for me. I just hope that on this father's day he can be filled with wonderful memories of her and love for the baby that is to grace us some time in February.
Right now I am 6 weeks pregnant. We went to an ultra sound appointment on Thursday and though we were not able to make out much, we were able to see a little flutter that the nurse thought was a heart beat. We were not able to hear anything since the baby was much to small but we will go back in two weeks for another ultra sound!
We are very excited and very certain that this time God is ready for us to be parents to another wonderful child. We just ask that you keep us in your prayers as we wait out the next two weeks. Our faith is 100% in the the Lord and that he will always do what is best for us.
So, today is filled with joy but also sorrow for my wonderful husband. He is the greatest man I know and I hope that your prayers are with him and all of the other fathers out there that have to go through this same pain on a day like today.

8 comments:

AustinFamily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We will shower you in prayers of protection for the precious baby. (when we were 1st pregnant w/Eli, we could only 'see' the heart beat, it wasn't until my next visit we heard it)

So happy for you & Rusty! God is so good.

Jamie said...

Wow, I only "know" you as a blogging friend and I got a huge smile on my face when I read this blog! Sooo happy for you guys and I will be praying for you and the baby during this time--I am sure it is bitter-sweet.

NickandRisa said...

Soo happy for you guys Raychel! I will be saying lots of prayers for you and your little jelly bean!

The Andersons said...

So excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I agree - many prayers for they jelly bean :-)

amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will absolutely be praying for you and your family. I am very excited for the two of you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Raychel! I am sooo excited for you & your husband! I'm putting your family on our church prayer list Wednesday night!!! Congratulations and May God bless you and your pregnancy!! :)

carrie said...

We will keep u in our prayers. This is very exciting news!