Friday, June 5, 2009

cute little things....

I love that even a 1 year old can make this dog look so small!

My friend Katie talked her husband in to this really adorable chihuahua puppy. If you could see me right now, you would see that my coloring is a hint green. It has been this way since the day she introduced me to this adorable little lap dog. I can't believe my husband is so cruel, he says our 3 are enough and we don't need any more. Can you believe that?!

I sprinkled bird food out back and since then this little blue jay has been coming to sample the buffet.
Along with some boring old blackish birds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've had a chihuahua for almost six years. Go with your husband's thinking on this one. Chihuahua's are cute . . . . . but that's the only reason ours isn't dead. LOL