Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 8- Leaving on a jet plane

I was so sad to pack my bags on the the morning of our 8th day. We had such a great vacation and we were able to see and do so much. Rusty was finally able to meet many people that are important to me and see places that I went to when I was in junior high and high school. Plus, he was able to see the Northwest at its best.... sunny and warm.

Our last view of the Space needle and downtown

We were pretty early to the airport so we made a detour to Nordstrom Rack

We both found a pair of jeans that fit perfect. Plus, mine match a pair that Erin owns!

Our last time to see Mt. Rainer. Still gorgeous!
We had a fantastic trip. Thank you to everyone that took us in and played tour guide. We had a blast and I am hoping to be able to make a trip back out soon. Rusty wants to send me during football season so he can watch football in peace... so that means the fall! Woo Hoo!!

No comments: