Monday, March 22, 2010

Week-end Update...

After a gorgeous seventy degree day on Friday, this is what happened Saturday!
Yes, that is snow outside the window. Here in Oklahoma, we spent our first day of spring watching snowflakes fall. And fall. And fall. Until we had 6 inches on the ground!

Being that we like to panic at the first sight of precipitation, my coupon class was cancelled and it is now supposed to take place THIS Saturday. One problem, I have had dinner plans with two of my friends for over a month now! I'm going to have to see what they think about a later dinner. Or, I'm going to have to sign up for a different class. We shall see what unfolds.

He's my little rock star! I love these velour pants. They just make me feel cozy looking at them.
Today I have an eye doctor appointment. I would like to ask that you lift up a prayer for me and my vision. I am really wanting to hear that there is a VAST improvement and that my eye sight will be back to normal SOON! I feel that if I have many prayers being lifted up, this thing can get on a better road to recovery.

As for my little Rowynn, he is a GOOD baby! This boy has spent the last 4-5 days sleeping from ~9 or 10 pm until ~5-5:30 am!! Yes, you read that right. We are blessed with 6-7 hours of sleep at night. Other than that, he smiles a little more now and he enjoys "cooing" at his toys and even us every now-and-then.

I'm really enjoying the smiles. It melts my heart every time. I am so excited for when he smiles at me when I get him out of bed. As of now, I will be ecstatic with every little grin I get. Whether they are gas bubbles or because he likes my voice. I don't know. I just know how blessed I am.
As for the working out, I haven't started the "couch to 5K" thing yet. I have been using the elliptical machine and my workout DVDs this week. I don't plan on weighing myself for 3 weeks. I feel that if I weigh to often it will discourage me and any progress.
I am moving right along with my Bible readings. I am currently in Genesis and have really enjoyed reading and learning.
Tonight, Rusty and I are going to begin our first lesson with Dave Ramsey. I'm excited to start our journey to financial freedom. Scared, but excited!

1 comment: