Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happenings

Thankfully my amazing and sweet husband has started taking over bath time for me. I love that he and Rowynn get some bonding time but then I also get a break to do other things around the house.
Daddy's a pro at bath time and massage time!
I think Rowynn like hanging out with his daddy....

looking cute, of course!

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful here in the great state of Oklahoma. I think it got up in the low 70's!
My friend Ricki and I decided to taker her daughter, Abie (8 months), and Rowynn to the zoo for some mommy sun time! It was really nice. We got in some walking and talking and sun soaking.
Thankfully, both kids were GREAT! Abie was so patient while we stood in line for ~45 minutes for me to buy zoo season passes. And, she's cute as a button!
Once inside, we ran into our friend Katie and her whole family! So, we sat with them while our babies ate (drank) their lunch.
Rowynn enjoying some cuddle time with Miss Katie!
Parker is just SO good with Rowynn! I love having them around him. Also, Rowynn got his first mail from Parker! He will be attending his first birthday party next weekend!! Parker wrote out Rowynn's name on the invitation. It is SO cute!

Katie's husband, Shaun, held the little guy and helped him do his business! I should have had Shaun change the diaper since he was holding him!!
In the back of the picture is Chandler. He is also REALLY good with Rowynn. He likes to give him kisses on the cheek. It is SO cute.
All-in-all, it was a GREAT day. Ricki and I are planning on going as often as possible. Seeing we both have zoo passes and we are both stay-at-home moms, it will give us a "free" outing to do. I'm looking forward to many more walks through the zoo!

No comments: