Friday, March 26, 2010

7 Weeks!!!

I can't believe that it has been 7 weeks already. Where does the time go?! I must say, I am really enjoying my little boy A LOT. He just lights up my world every time I look at him.

I figured out that God answered one of my prayers. Before Rowynn arrived, I prayed and asked God to allow Rowynn to resemble his sister. Well, we were looking through some pictures of Abigayl the other day and it is amazing how much they look alike. God is good and he answers prayers. I may not have gotten the girl I was praying for but I got a SWEET little boy (that looks a lot like his sister) that makes me so happy.
And by the looks of these pictures, I think I make him pretty happy too!
Rowynn is smiling up a storm lately! Plus, we think he giggled for the first time the other day. It is SO much fun getting to watch him hit milestones.

Mommy is a little obsessed about the picture taking. I wonder at what point he will get tired of having a camera in his face?

Below is a video of some "talking"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma LOVES it!

Lacy said...

Aren't little boys precious! I am really enjoying having a little boy! I love seeing Rowynn's pictures!

Unknown said...

CUTE video! Love hearing him chat with you.