Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yummy!!!

Every year I spend a day or two in the kitchen making cookies and candies to hand out as gifts to our neighbors and friends. I really enjoy the time I get to spend putting my love into every morsel I hand out. This year was amazing. I have so much to celebrate in our lives and so many new friends to share my goodies with. Plus, my new mixer made the days SO much easier. My arms are not tired and my kitchen is full of sugary treats!

This year, I made quadruple the toffee, quadruple the peanut butter balls, double the Oreo balls and double the red velvet cake balls. The above picture is my finished product (except I still need to dip the second batch of red velvet cake balls). What is amazing, I think my list of people I want to hand out "gifts" to gets longer every year. I think if I'm not careful, I may be taking my recipes times 10 soon!!

No comments: