Monday, December 21, 2009

Brought to Tears

My friend, Carrie, sent me a box full of clothes. She has a son who is 5 months old and totally adorable. He is also a really cute dresser and now I get to have Rowynn dress like him!

What REALLY moved me was this:

and this:
One of many things Carrie and I have in common is that we both have sweet little angel's in Heaven. Lila Grace was only 3 months old when the Lord decided it was her time. Carrie would call Lila her Lila bird and that is what is represented on the second onesie. I couldn't help but cry when I saw these two onesies. There is so much meaning behind each one and they mean so much to me.
Along with these AMAZING onesies, she sent all of this:


I think Rowynn is going to be one very well dressed little guy. There were tons of cute little outfits in there. I am so excited to get to play dress up!
Thank you so VERY much Carrie. What a thoughful gift.

No comments: