Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nothing Left but the Small Stuff

Rusty moved all of the washers and dryers in!!!
(view from my closet entrance)

It is SO nice to be able to do all of the laundry from my room/closet. Now I'm not carrying baskets of clothes up and down the hallway.
(view from the garage entrance)
All that is left are little detail things. I figure those can wait until after Rowynn's room is done! I'm sure Rusty won't mind a break from this room anyway.
This is what our hallway now looks like. There used to be a door at the end but Rusty went ahead and took it off the hinges. The plan is to paint this room the same color as the hallway, along with he door jamb so it flows a little better.

This is my old laundry room. I think we are going to turn this space into a butlers pantry. That way we can have a sink and fridge near the "playroom". I figure a fridge the size of a kid is a perfect place to put juice and water for them.

I must say, Rusty has worked SUPER hard on getting things put together.
I just want you to know babe, I appreciate all of your hard work and I think you have done a FANTASTIC job. Thank you for being so amazing. I love you.

No comments: