Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wonderful Week

This has been one of the busiest weeks we have had in a LONG time. It has been wonderful though! We had friends over for dinner and Wii Tuesday night, dinner at a friends' house Wednesday night, my birthday dinner at Shogun Thursday night and a whole lot of nothing Friday night (which was a nice change of pace).

Then, last night we went to a really great steak house, Molly's Landing, for Rusty's birthday dinner with some friends. Today was church and lunch with Rusty's family because it is his brother's birthday (happy birthday Wayne!) today and Rusty's tomorrow. I think we will be able to do some more vegging out tonight.

As for the next couple of days, I am absolutely thrilled that I should be heading to Alaska on Tuesday (weather permitting). I get to go for almost 2 weeks!!! Therefore, I have a lot of packing and planning ahead of me. Laundry to I'm sure!! I can't wait to see my family, eat some GREAT food and visit with some old friends.

Sorry for the lack of pictures lately. I have been majorly forgetful lately.

No comments: