Thursday, January 22, 2009

27

The two cards that I recieved from my students.

I am absolutely amazed that I am now a whole year older. Yes, today is my birthday and I am inching closer to 30. Not that that is a bad thing. It's just that I will be in a whole different decade!


It was really sweet, the kids in my classes (I've been subbing for the same teacher for a few weeks now) sang "happy birthday" to me and a couple of girls made me cards. The one present that I got from one student, she gave me a cookie from the lunch room. First, it was the sweetest gesture; second, it was the best cookie!! I never knew that stuff that came out of the lunch room could taste SO good!


So far it has been a pretty good day, except that I'm coming down with a cold or something, other than that though, it's good.

No comments: