Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dinner and Wii

We had a really nice night last night. We went to dinner with our friends (who also happen to be Rusty's cousins). We went to an Irish pub for dinner. It was our first time there and the food was not bad. Not the greatest, but not bad.

After some runny creme brulee (I think mine is better), we headed over to Megan and Geoff's where I got to play Wii for the first time. I LOVE IT! We had already decided to get one before last night but now I REALLY want one. We bowled and played Wario. What a great time!!

Rusty trying his hand at some Wii bowling.
The troublesome duo!! (just kidding!)
Megan's turn to bowl... She ended up beating us all at bowling
SO much fun.. I love hanging out with these guys.
Things got really exciting when Megan and Laura arm wrestled. After some pointers from Geoff, Megan put up a good fight.
Since we had so much fun last night, today after church we drove around to a couple of different stores trying to find a Wii. Of course, they are all sold out right now. The only store that helpful associates was Game Stop. Hopefully I will be able to find it there so I can support them. I like friendly associates.

No comments: