Monday, January 19, 2009

New Decorations

Yesterday we went and took down Abigayl's Christmas decorations and switched them over to Valentines ones. We went ahead and kept her tree but put pink, red and white decorations all over it. There are tons of hearts, pink and red flowers and Rusty found little plastic tiaras to put on her tree. It looks very nice. Very fitting for the princess she was and the angel she is.

This is Abigayl's tree and flowers. She has a good collection of stuffed animals there too.
And, today I found yard hearts and such. So, I decorated her memorial garden. I'm going to see about tracking down more Valentine ornaments so I can put some on her memorial tree.
Here are some of the yard decorations I found. I also put a wreath up on her hook.
I thought that sign was perfect because every time I think about my girl or see a picture, it warms my heart. I miss her so much. My heart aches daily for her and I can't stop the constant flow of tears I cry for her every day. Yesterday was the first time I actually got angry with God. I prayed long and hard and told him how I felt and the great thing is, he still loves me and he has understanding. For me, I feel better because I was able to express my feelings, guilt free. Don't we have an amazing God?!

Cast your cares on the Lord

and he will sustain you;

he will never let the righteous fall. (Psalm 55:22)

No comments: