Monday, December 6, 2010

Make

Today's #reverb10 prompt is make. What was the last thing I made? What materials were used? Is there something you would like to make, but need to clear time for?

The last thing I made that wasn't food or that was food related?

Well, lets do both!

Non-food related:

The last thing I MADE was Rowynn's letters that hang on his wall. I used already cut letters and painted them with acrylic paint. I then hot glued on some sports related shapes that were also pre-cut and painted. After getting them painted and decorated, I hot glued the ribbon on the back to they could hang on his wall.

Food related:

I have beef stew in the crock pot for dinner tonight and right before I sat down to type I began the bread making process for homemade french bread.

The roast is stew meat, onion, carrots, celery, mushrooms, beef broth, worchestire, thyme, basil, marjoram, parsley, bay leaf and garlic. Plus a little flour, paprika, cayenne, pepper and seasoning salt.

Of course, bread is just flour, water, yeast, oil, sugar and salt. Easy, easy!

Something I want to make?

I REALLY want to learn to sew so I can make my own drapes, quilts and other crafts. Also, I want to learn to knit so I can make my own scarves and hats. I foresee many classes in my future!

No comments: