Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let Go

Oh my. This is a good one. Today's #reverb10 prompt is what or whom do you need to let go of this year? Why?

I need to let go of fear. Fear is a slap in the face to God because that is telling Him that we do not trust Him or His plan.

Fear cripples me sometimes.

I am afraid of the dark. I am terrified of failure. I hate heights (though I think God won't mind that one!). Also, ever since Abigayl passed, I'm afraid of flying, roller coasters, waking Rowynn from a nap and I hate it when my husband sleeps in. I get so uncomfortable when he sleeps late that I find myself checking on him. Making sure I can see him breath.

I know I sound crazy. I guess you, my readers, get to see the "crazy" side of me with this thought provoking daily activity!

I hope I don't scare you all away!

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.  Isaiah 41:10

No comments: