Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hussle and Bussle

What an incredible weekend! It was filled with friends and many blessings. I was able to do my two nights of bunco and spend the afternoon getting a pedicure with my friend Sandy. Sandy being sweet as she is, treated me to my pedicure! It was so sweet especially since I was wanting to treat her for her birthday. I'm not sure how it worked out that she paid?!

Sunday afternoon we went to our friend's house for a BBQ to celebrate the baptism of their beautiful daughter. What a special day for her and her parents.

Ready for a BBQ
I really wish this would have turned the right way... such a sweet smile!
My chunky monkey with his belly hanging out!
Trying to make him giggle... no luck that time. Kayla, Tom and Rowynn Grandpa and Rowynn
Rusty's dad and step-mom invited us out to dinner Sunday night. It was so fantastic to get to spend the evening with them. It had been far too long since we had spent an evening with them and I know that Rowynn enjoyed some quality time with his grandma and grandpa!Playing in his jumper
I think he really likes it. His feet actually touch the ground so he can jump all by himself.
As for my eye, I had an appointment today and my doctor said it is the best he has seen it look so far! I am currently taking 50mg of the prednisone and still having to do 4 drops a day.
I'm really looking forward to Thursday since I will get to see the rheumatologist and hopefully figure out a different medication to try for the inflammation, which will get me off the stupid steroids!

No comments: