Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 Months Old!!!

WOW!! Where does the time go? Rowynn turned 3 months old yesterday. It is amazing to me that he is getting so big, so quickly!

I'm loving every minute with him! He has rolled over 5 times and I haven't seen one! He always does his trick while mommy and daddy are not looking. He must be shy! Thankfully, he is sleeping, pretty consistently, from ~9:30 - 6:30.... I'm loving that!

He loves bath time with daddy every night and he REALLY likes to eat. He is sucking down 5 oz per feeding and sometimes he makes it 6 oz!
Of course he still talks up a storm and loves to smile. He is such a happy baby. I think he is a little spoiled! But, we love doing it.
I'm going to try to get some better pictures taken tomorrow. I didn't have time yesterday or today.
I'm REALLY looking forward to his 3 month photo session with Son Kissed Photography next weekend! She did such an amazing job with he newborn session that I'm anticipating what his 3 month session will turn up!

No comments: