Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tomorrow is the Big Day!!!

Here I am at 39 weeks!
I wanted to post a side by side picture of my belly (Abigayl vs. Rowynn) but my scanner is not working. The closest picture I have can be seen here and that can be the comparison. I know with Rowynn I gained ~10-15 lbs less. I feel pretty good about that! Thankfully, I did not have too much trouble losing the weight from her so I am hoping to have the same luck with him. I plan on using my belly band to decrease the size of my tummy while I'm watching what I eat and breastfeeding the rest of the weight off (until I can exercise)!
We are SUPER excited for tomorrow! I don't know how either of us are going to sleep tonight. Thankfully the bags are packed and we both have full bellies. Rusty treated me to The Melting Pot for dinner tonight! What a great way to spend my last meal with my honey kid free. Though, I'm looking forward to no more kid free meals. I'm ready for our lives to revolve around our little guy.
Thank you all for your love and support. I can't wait to share our little man with you all as soon as I get home from the hospital!

2 comments:

amy said...

Good luck and congratulations early :)

carrie said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!