Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beauty

Beauty is the only word I can use describe yesterday. We were surrounded by so much love and strength from all of the prayers we could feel. We spent the day together... talking, laughing and enjoying the MANY wonderful memories we have of and with Abigayl.

I want to thank all of you who said a prayer for us yesterday or sent words of encouragement. It is amazing how much strength we can gain from those around us that lift us up. God is good and He will provide the things you need.

I was also surrounded by beauty in the flowers that we received......

I love the pink and white stripped rose... I think that is the neatest and prettiest flower I have ever seen! Beautiful.

These flower came all the way from Washington! Thank you to the Curry family for your prayers and love. The smile you provided for us was so needed and so appreciated.

These flowers came from Alaska! Thank you mom. My whole house smells like lilies now and I am loving it! I don't want my nose to get used to it because I just want to keep smelling that beautiful smell. I love you.
Rusty and I are so blessed to have such an amazing support system. I am floored that our lives have been touched by family, friends, church family and my "blogger" friends. I would never have thought that through this tragedy I would make the friends that I have made. Many of which are online! I love keeping up with your lives and I love sharing mine with those that want to be a part of it.
Thank you again for your love, support, prayers and kindness.

No comments: