Tuesday, October 27, 2009

From Kaitlyn and Ivan (and Leslie)


These cute little things showed up in my mailbox today! I can't wait to see them all on little Rowynn. Thank you Kaitlyn and Ivan... you guys picked out the CUTEST things. I love how cuddly and soft the blankie and teddy are, I know that Rowynn will like getting to snuggle with them when he gets here. And, he is going to be the best dressed baby because of the adorable outfits you chose. I am so excited to see him in his new things.

Kaitlyn and Ivan are the children of Leslie. Leslie stumbled across my little blog and became a follower (and a friend). When Kaitlyn and Ivan asked who we were, Leslie told them all about us and our little angel. When they found out we were having a little boy they wanted to pick out a little gift for Rowynn and these are the beautiful things that they picked out! I hope that Rowynn will be as sweet as Kaitlyn and Ivan. What caring sweethearts they both are. It just goes to show what a great mom they have. Thank you Leslie for your kindness. It has rubbed off on your children and that is spectacular.

It is so amazing to me how the Internet can bring people together. People who live so far away and would never have met otherwise. I am so thankful that I have met such amazing people through this little site. I have friends all over now and love getting to know you all.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't wait to see pics of this little guy when he is born!

(PS, sorry your comment on my blog got deleted, I had to repost the video and I lost the comments).