Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Sub Once Again...

I am so happy to have been stuck in the arm by two separate needles and two separate times! All the pain means I can go back to subbing in the wonderful school district I live in.

I called Monday and had my name added back on the sub list. Tuesday I stopped in at my favorite school to see the wonderful people I call friends. It came up that I had put my name on the list and immediately an email went out! Have I said how much I love the people at said school?! Because I do. They make me feel so great every time I walk through the doors.

Not an hour later, my phone rang from the wonderful school and I was given a sub job for today! It felt so good to get back in the swing of things. Knowing that not only am I contributing to my household, but that I can be around sweet kids and wonderful adults, is so refreshing.

Needless to say... I had a GREAT day today!

No comments: