Thursday, September 3, 2009

Movement?

I think I may be feeling our little one!! It isn't the distinct kicking yet but I think it is the baby moving around that I feel. It all started on Monday when I thought I felt movement and told Rusty about it. He was pretty sure that's what I felt because he read in one of our books that it would start soon but I was a little skeptical.

Then, Tuesday I continued to feel some flutters through out the day but was still unsure. I didn't feel much yesterday but I was super busy all day and today I have felt a few flutters here and there. I guess since it has happened almost every day this week that it has to be the baby and not just... other stuff.

So, I think my pregnancy may start to feel a little more real over the next few weeks! I'm ready for the big movements, the ones that make my belly morph into some alien looking thing. That was always my favorite with Abigayl. But, it also means I'll probably get woken up a little more often at night.

No comments: