Monday, May 4, 2009

Tagged by Sarah...

What's your current obsession?
I think I always have an obsession with shoes... they always fit no matter what.
What's your weirdest obsession?
I don't think I obsess over anything else. I'm pretty boring! I guess just so I have an answer down I would say reality tv... I'm a total junkie when it comes to that.
What are you wearing today?
Khaki pants, my new tank from AE that has purple flowers on it, denim jacket and purple ballet flats.
Why is today special?
I'm teaching at the 6th grade center... which is always great. The kids make my day when I'm there.
What would you like to learn to do?
Quilt... that way I can make neat things like Joyce does. She is so talented with her quilting skills. What's the last thing you bought?
My new camera!!
What are you listening to right now?
Sixth graders chatting... since they finished all of their work.
What's your favorite weather?
Sunny and 75-80 with no humidity
What's your most challenging goal right now?
To lose weight so I can have my ideal body before we get pregnant again.
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Sarah is fantastic. She loves the Lord and sets such a great example of what I strive to be. She is strong and patient.
What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
Most anything with sugar in it! I love dessert A LOT. (hence why I have a hard time losing weight)
Favorite vacation spot?
That is a toss up. Two of my favorite vacations were Disney World and our summer trip to Alaska when we went 4-wheeling.
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My baby girl...
What would you like to get rid of?
My really bad body image
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
My bed to take a nap
What language do you want to learn?
German... then take a trip to Germany.
What super power would you like to possess?
Flying... no more traffic! Plus, I wouldn't have to pay airfare any more!
What your favorite thing about the city you live in?
It is the perfect place to raise a family and it is very convenient.
What's your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
My jeans... I love wearing jeans.
What's your dream job?
I'm already doing it! I'm a stay-at-home mom and wife. But, I want to teach when our kids are in school.
If you had $150 now what would you spend it on?
Shoes and/or clothes
Do you admire any one's style?
Rusty's cousins. They have the bodies to pull off everything. They always look cute.
Describe your personal style.
I don't know. I wear jeans and shirts... not really t-shirts but shirts that hide my tummy. I love ballet flats and flip flops but I like them to have a lot of color.
Who's fashion show would you want tickets to?
7 for all mankind
Who's closet would you like to raid?
Carrie Underwood
What are you most proud of?
My husband and my daughter. My husband shows strength every day and provides me with so much love and support. I am so proud that we brought Abigayl into this world. She is such a blessing and I am so proud to be able to call her my daughter.
If you could choose one person who had passed to have lunch with who would it be and why?
My Abigayl... just to have that opportunity to get to hold her and feed her more solids would be so fantastic. I would love to just have a few moments with her. I know that I only have a small amount of time to wait until I get to spend eternity holding her.

Okay, it's your turn Carrie, Rachelle and mom! (Katie you were tagged by Sarah but if you didn't catch hers now is your time... you too Kristin!)

No comments: