Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Our Sweet Abigayl....

On this day last year and in almost 12 hours from now (6:40pm), our daughter Abigayl Marie Stamper was born. She came to us weighing 7lb. 3oz. and measuring 19 3/4 in. I can't believe how fast a year went. I can't believe how much grief can be carried in one year. But, here we are. I am feeling okay so far today. Though, I have been awake for a mere 27 minutes.

My first time to ever kiss or touch our girl. That was such a sweet moment.


I love this picture. I love the pride that is pouring out of him. I love that Abigayl is looking at her daddy.

Our first family portrait. One of the best days of my life. What a day to celebrate.

Just a few hours after delivery. Doesn't she look like a perfect doll? Beautiful.
To celebrate Abigayl's birthday we are going to release 130 balloons representing the 130 days we were blessed with her. We are also going to take a few things down to the cemetery. One of which is a flower cake I had made. I will take pictures through out today and try to post them tonight. We are supposed to go to the lake this evening if we are feeling up to it so I will do my best to post before we leave otherwise I will do it Monday night when we get back.
Just please keep us in your prayers as we muddle through our emotions today. I don't know what to expect but I know that there are a lot of mixed emotions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking about you guys today.

Anonymous said...

My name is Cheri and I'm a friend of Rachelle's. I'll be praying for you today. What a sweet blog you've created - I've read just about all of it in the last little while.