Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zoorific

Yesterday I spent the whole day at the zoo with friends and their families. It was so much fun!! The weather was perfect, around 80, and it was buzzing with lots of people. Not only did I get to see a bunch of great animals, but they also had a petting zoo! So, I was able to go in and pet all the farm animals. It was glorious. Plus, it was so much fun to hang out with friends and enjoy the beautiful day together.

There was this absolutely adorable baby chimp. I think I could have spent the whole day just watching him.

So, instead I took a bunch of pictures of him to share with all of my on-line friends.

He and his daddy were playing, it was so cute to watch them roll around and rough house.

I waited long enough, I finally got a good shot!

Then there was the polar bear. This guy would swim to the end of his pool and then back to this corner, where he would climb up on the rock and turn around to swim back the other way. Well, when he climbed up on the rock, he was basically against the glass! It was cool!


My wonderful gal pals! Thanks ladies for letting me join in on your family fun!
One word to sum it up? Perfect!

No comments: