Thursday, March 12, 2009

Defeat

Today started out so good. I woke up and showered immediately (which is difficult for me on days I'm not working) before heading out to run errands. Well, neither of my errands turned out the way that I wanted them to and I got lost to boot. I hate getting lost. When I say I hate getting lost.... I mean I HATE getting lost. I don't like the way it feels and it almost puts me into a panic. I know... I'm weird. That's okay though, I've come to terms with my weirdness.

Its just that, it started out so good then turned so horrible. On my way home I just broke down. The small fact of getting lost then neither of my errands working out absolutely crushed me. I felt so defeated. It then opened up the waterworks. So, I spent the afternoon eating junk, not felling well and just watching TV.

It's okay though. Tomorrow is another day. Maybe I will gain more strength tomorrow.

1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

Bless your heart. I am sorry you had a bad day. If it helps, we share the weirdness. I hate getting lost too. And, it happens to me all the time. I dont even have an excuse. I have lived here my whole life.