Monday, November 23, 2009

Learning...

This morning I was sitting on the couch, watching TV and had a growling stomach. I decided that I didn't want scrambled eggs.... I wanted an omelet. Mind you, I am no chef. I am not a pro at flipping an omelet. I don't think I have ever tried to flip an omelet. Well, I may have thought about trying but then chickened out and just scrambled it all together.

Anyway, I decided this was the morning that I was going to teach myself how to flip an omelet.

This is what happened.

My masterpiece ended up all over the stove and floor.

Thankfully, not ALL of it ended up on the floor. So, here is my omelet. It was flipped like a semi-pro and tasted like a pro made it!

I'm hoping next time I can make it all in the pan though. For now, I will be happy for half.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for making me laugh. :) I usually slide the omlette onto a plate and then flip it in pan--I am a cheater.

Raychel said...

I'm going to try that next time! Maybe it will require less cleaning.