Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Almost the End?!

WE HAVE CABINETS!!!!

Last night Rusty worked his hind end off to get all of the cabinets SECURELY hung on the walls.

I can't wait to fill these babies with all of the stuff that is cluttering my inside cabinets!

I think I now have more storage room than I know what to do with... I like that, A LOT.

This is my favorite part. I love the way the counter top goes so well with the upper and lower cabinets.

So this means, hopefully, by the end of the weekend we will have the room DONE. Washers and dryers moved in and all. I am so anxious to see the finished product. It is amazing how far it has come so far.
I am so happy that I married a handy man. I love knowing that we have saved a bunch of money on labor. I know Rusty is exhausted and ready to be done but the work he put into this room is amazing.

No comments: