Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Rusty and I decided that sitting around the house was not a great idea. Luckily, we had a lot of offers to go to friends' house for the evening.

We stopped by and saw Abigayl before we headed out. It was so hard not having her dressed up in her Tinkerbell outfit and going out with us. I was really looking forward to all the fun things we were going to get to do with her. I knew that Halloween with a baby would be so much fun. I really missed her last night.

But, we made it out and stopped by a couple of friends' house. Since it was Halloween, we had to dress up! Rusty was Clark Kent, he had a superman costume on under his street clothes. I was a snow princess with lots of glitter.

I forgot my camera in the car, so we didn't take pictures until after we got home. Rusty had already taken off his superman costume but he put the glasses on! You can't tell in the picture but Rusty spray painted his hair black... so handsome.
This is my full ensemble. I absolutely love the shoes because they look like Abigayl's. It was as good of a Halloween as it could be. We had fun but we both were hurting that our sweet girl couldn't be there enjoying it with us.

No comments: