Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend in Brason

Well, pictures are still not installing right. So, once again you will have to view them out of order. Rusty and I went to Branson for the weekend. It was a good time. Saturday was pretty cold, I think it was in the low 40's. We went to Noah's Ark the musical before we headed to Silver Dollar City. The lights were absolutely beautiful and the show had a terrific message. One thing I love about Branson, every show and attraction (for the most part) has some message about God. I just love that there is a place to go that still talks about God and morals. All-in-all, we had a good time.


Here we are watching the parade of lights.
The silver dollar city lighted train.

This is a statue outside of the Sights and Sounds theater. I wish I could have taken pictures of the show, it was just a really neat stage set up. If you are in Branson, check out Noah's Ark the Musical.
I think the hardest part for both of us, besides wanting Abigayl to be there with us, was when we were buying her wooden roses instead of getting to buy her stuffed animals and clothes. We were reminded constantly by all the other children that were around how much we wish that we could have had more time. So we could experienced more things with her.

No comments: