Monday, November 24, 2008

Early Thanksgiving

While Rusty went with his brother and watched University of Oklahoma slaughter Texas Tech, I went to Sedan, Kansas to have an early Thanksgiving with family. It was really nice to see family that I hadn't seen in 10-13 years. It was great to hear what everyone has been up to and meet their families.

Sitting around just chatting
Looking at photos of family

Wondering along the yellow brick road trying to find our bricks.

Here is my brother's and some of the cousins' bricks. Linsey and I searched all the bricks but we couldn't find mine. Looks like I need to go buy a new one. Rusty and Abigayl need one anyways, so maybe we can buy a family brick! It was really great getting to eat such great home cooking, spend time with family and get to laugh. There is nothing like family during the holidays.

No comments: