Monday, February 23, 2009

Robin Williams, bowling, Confessions of a Shopaholic and a virus

This weekend was cram packed with fun stuff! Saturday night we went to the Robin William's show at the Brady theater in Tulsa. His show was a bit crass but he was really funny. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to get to see him.

Sunday, we went bowling with our Sunday school class. It was such a good time. Combined I think Rusty and I scored 400 something. We were the second highest... not much thanks to me! I believe I bowled an 87 the first game and a 100 the second game. I'm just happy I improved. Normally it goes the other way!!

After bowling I went to dinner and a movie with a friend of mine. We had some Mexican food near the mall and went to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic. I enjoyed the movie. It was really cute and sweet. It had a predictable storyline but was still worth it. It was also very nice to get to spend some time with my friend Sara. Between her being in PA school and my subbing it is hard to find time to hang out. It was nice to chat for the evening!

As for the virus, while clicking away on myspace (adding a friend I knew) out of nowhere my Internet screen went away and a pop-up for anti-virus 360 took it's place. I kept trying to "X" out but it kept popping up. So, I shut down the computer thinking after I rebooted it would go away. No such luck. We then couldn't get on any websites and were shut out of some programs. We took it to Geek Squad at Best Buy and he said he has seen this virus A LOT in the past two weeks. The crazy part is, this virus can un-install your antivirus program. So, beware. As for all of my myspace friends, I am going to delete my account (as soon as I get my computer back) and use facebook and the blog exclusively.

No comments: