Saturday, February 14, 2009

Never before seen pictures....

While up in Alaska my sister-in-law copied some pics I had never seen onto an sd card for me. Now, I want to share them with you. I am warning you now... there are 22 pictures and some are repetitive. But, I love my girl and I want you all to see how lovely my girl, my niece, my sister-in-law and my brother are.

Please enjoy!

My sister-in-law, Rachelle and my niece, Jordan

My brother, Darrin. Abigayl was done with picture time by this picture!

Cute girls in their matching shirts... thanks Rach

I love her eyes... they are SO blue and SO beautiful
Jordan's playing the drums!
I love the smirk

I'm so glad she was always so happy

I sure do miss diaper duty... what I'd give to have that back

So happy together!

It's just amazing how blue her eyes were.... beautiful


I am so thankful that my family was able to take a trip down to Oklahoma that summer. It makes me so happy that they were all able to meet my pride and joy. I am so thankful that Rachelle bought them the matching shirts and took their pictures. I am so thankful that I got a picture of my brother holding her.... crying and all. It makes me smile and cry to see it.

No comments: